Mario Kart Wii Super Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» All Members Must Read
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 am by Zorua

» ~Rosalina C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~King Boo C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:20 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Waluigi C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Wario C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Birdo C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Funky Kong C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Toadette C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm by Sir Bobbington

» ~Diddy Kong C.C~
Character Championship Description (Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:45 pm by Zorua

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is leipan

Our users have posted a total of 38 messages in 31 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:37 am

Character Championship Description (Must Read)

Go down

Character Championship Description (Must Read) Empty Character Championship Description (Must Read)

Post by Sir Bobbington Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm

All members who post in the forum MUST stay on topic. By staying on topic it means only posting regarding a challenge.

Claiming a character:
To claim a character, simply just make a post in the thread of the character that you want to claim stating that you would like to claim that character and be the current champion. After posting that you wish to claim the character do not reply again thanking the individual who gave you the power. Just make the post and do not post again unless challenged.

Accepting a challenge/Creating a challenge:
To challenge a Current Champion's position simply state that you wish to challenge for the character (ex. I challenge for Mario). After the challenge has been made both individuals must remain active and discuss an appointment. The Character Championship Forum may be used only to discuss the availability of the opposing/defending member.

DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC OR POST IF YOU ARE NOT DEFENDING OR ACCEPTING A CHALLENGE.
Any individual that frequently creates irrelevant post will lose their privileges of obtaining a Character.
Sir Bobbington
Sir Bobbington
Mario Bros
Mario Bros

Back to top Go down